Sunday, April 1, 2012

Math Fort!

Seth did not enjoy math when he was in 1st grade. The only way I could convince him to actually do his work was to make a secret fort that could only be used for math.

IMG_3855.JPG

The fort was actually really dark. Here's a picture of it with the flash off.

IMG_3857.JPG

Luke doesn't dislike math the way Seth did, but he gets to make a math fort everyday anyway. His fort actually serves a dual purpose. 1. He thinks it's really fun to do school in a fort. 2. It hides him, so he and Seth can't distract each other.

Here he is working diligently in his workbook.

Untitled

Meanwhile...

Untitled

Seth entertains himself with totally random thoughts about astrophysics and time travel while he works on his handwriting.

Untitled

"Mommy, I'm so glad you homeschool me and I don't have to brush my hair every morning. You are the greatest mommy ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment