Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crayons!

Eli has discovered the joy of school.  He was quite pleased to know that he could explore an entire box full of crayons if he sat at the desk with Luke.

Untitled



Look at how excited he is!


Untitled





He was amazed that his crayon left color on the paper.  (Luke was busy eradicating a poorly formed 6 on his math sheet.)

Untitled


Eli's happy squeals prompted Seth to join them at the table.

Untitled




Then, they realized I was taking pictures, so they decided to do the following:



(Luke:  Hey, Ma, take a picture of me!  Seth: *Robot Dance*

Untitled



(Luke:  Take a picture of my pencil!  Seth:  *Vogue*)

Untitled



(Luke:  Look!  I'm a MONKAY!  Seth:  Hmmm.  I'm not really sure what he is doing.)

Untitled



(Luke: playing the drums   Seth: making fishy faces at Eli)

Untitled



Seth left, but I think Eli was oblivious to the fact that he was ever there.  He was completely enthralled with the crayons.

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment