Sunday, April 8, 2012

Headphones

Sometimes it can be distracting when a baby pushes buttons on musical toys and laughs hysterically less than 5 feet away from you when you are trying to do math.

Studies have shown that some kids are more able to concentrate on school work when they are listening to classical music, so we decided to give it a try. I gave Seth noise canceling head phones and let him select a composer.

Untitled

He is pleased with his selection, and I anticipate that he will get much work done.

Untitled

And then he does this

Untitled

and this

Untitled

and this

Untitled

He thinks he is quite funny and decides to laugh at himself.

Untitled

Then, I make him take the headphones off because it seems as though he works better with the baby squealing than he does listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment