
Then, Seth got a bite.

"I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE!"

"I'll scoop it up wif the net, Sef!"

It was so big, Daddy had to hold it. I love the expression on Jesse's face.

We left with a total of 4 fish. Jesse caught two, and then Seth caught another one by its tail. When he cast his line, he hooked a fish on its backside and he reeled it in. It got loose when they brought it in, and Jesse dribbled it like a soccer ball to keep it from going back into the pond until he could reach his pliers and pick it up. I caught it all on video. I think Jesse had more fun than the boys did! It was lots of fun watching the boys catch fish, but it was even more fun watching Jesse watch the boys while they caught fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment