He likes to protest being dropped off at the gym, but he will tolerate it as long as his brothers cruise by the infant room to make faces at him. More often than not, I get pulled out of Zumba because they can't calm him down. As soon as I show up, he stops crying. I think he's figured out how to work the system.
Here he is!

Hey, Ma! Whatcha got?

Can I chew on your camera strap?

I'm coming to get it...

Aw, nuts! My arm slipped. I'll try again. Hey, Seth's bum is in the picture!

I'm coming...That thing on my head that looks like feathers is actually part of the fort that is being constructed behind me.

No, fair Mom! You keep backing up!

Hey! I found a toy! (That pillow that makes me look like I have feathers on my head is the picture again.)

Nyummm yummmm yummm yummm ymmmm...

Ooooph. Lost it.

Got it again.

Hey, can I chew on your camera strap?
Meanwhile...

Hey, Mommy! Can you find a Seth when you look at the fort? (I love that he still calls me "Mommy")

Ahhhhh! My wall fell.

What? I meant to do that.

Alright, Sef. I think it's structually sound now.

An engineered masterpeice
No comments:
Post a Comment