
The time has come, once again, to set up the pool.

Here is Mr. Awesome, ready for the challenge.

Luke wanted to read the "constructions" to make sure it was done correctly.

Seth really wanted to go swimming and could barely stand the anticipation of assembling the pool.

The boys helped to make sure it didn't fall over.

"Look, Mommy! I'm helping!"

"This is more fun than watching paint dry."

Luke liked taking breaks to read the "constructions" and heckle Daddy. "Are you sure we're doing this right?"

Mission Complete.

I was having a hard time taking pictures because someone was trying to eat the camera strap. Jesse rescued the camera and took some more pictures.

Luke checked to make sure the hoses were working properly.

The boys were excited to get in while it was filling up.

Seth tried out some of last year's pool balls.

Luke checked out the diving rings.
Then we all went inside to wait for the pool to fill.

Seth read a book to Daddy.

Luke came over to check it out.

Eli played in his jumperoo.

Hey, Mommy? Can I chew on the camera strap?

We played a round of hide-and-seek. Found you, Luke!
Then we decided the pool had enough water in it, so we jumped in!

I love Seth's hair!

Water Fight!

Take that, Daddy!

"Don't you know you can't mess with the Master?"

"Hey, open your mouth. Let me see how good my aim is!"

"Do you like my glasses?"

"Hey, Daddy, let's wrestle!"

Seth must've been doing something pretty funny.
The boys were having a great time, so I put the camera down and Eli and I jumped in with them. Eli has really been enjoying the pool this summer, but he still doesn't like taking a bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment