Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Splash Mountain!

Luke has always wanted to go on Splash Mountain, but he never would because he didn't want to get wet.  Before we left for our trip, I had the brilliant idea of introducing him to the poncho and managed to convince him that he would stay dry if he wore it.  He became very excited that he could now tackle Splash Mountain, so we put it at the top of our list of things to do.  I took him and Seth on the ride while Jesse took Eli to play at the Laughing Place.

Untitled


Luke was excited at first, but then he began to fear that his poncho would leak.

Untitled


I convinced him he would be dry, and told him I needed him to hold my phone under the poncho when we got to the drop so that it wouldn't get wet.  Then I took the following pictures:


Untitled

"Are you sure this is going to keep me dry?"

Untitled

"My eye got wet, Mommy.  This thing isn't working."

Untitled

"I really hope I don't get wet!"

Untitled

"Hey!  I'm dry!  That was fun!"

Untitled

He decided that the poncho was a wonderful invention, and then he got back in line with Jesse and went again!

No comments:

Post a Comment