Wednesday, August 17, 2011

More Fun Times in School

We generally have lots of fun while we're doing school.

"Hey, Seth! What's 5 times 4?"


"Why its 20, of course," he says rather nonchalantly as he sticks his head out of the fort.

"What's 9 times 8?"


"41!" yells a hiding Luke. "No, Luke," Seth says, giggling, "Its 72."

"Hey, Luke, what on EARTH are you doing over there?"


"I'm riding in my ship, Sef."

"What's 3 times 3?" I try to yell loudly enough for them to hear me over their giggles.


"74!" yells a confident Luke.
"Luke, that is incorrect!" laughs Seth. "It's 9."


"Nuh uh, Sef. Its 74."

Our review of multiplication facts continued in this manner for a while.


Seth: Ahhhhh! I'm falling!
Luke: What's the next question, Mommy?


Seth: Uh...Can someone help me?
Luke: I'll help you, Sef! the answer is 97!


Seth: Luke, you are so funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment