Friday, July 22, 2011

Playzone

While I'm doing school with the other boys, Eli gets rotated through his exersaucer, pack-n-play, my lap, and the floor. He's pretty content in the saucer and the pack-n-play, but he really loves roaming freely in the floor. I can't let him have full reign of the basement because he will surely find something that he shouldn't have, so I started looking around for some sort of gated play pen. I found one that was colorful and had toys built in to the wall. It looked less like a cage, and more like an inviting place to play. I told Jesse it was the one I wanted. He made two clicks on the computer, and it arrived today.

I took it out of the box and attached one of the corner pieces to a side piece, when I realized Eli was in desperate need of a new diaper. I took him upstairs, and when I came back down, I found the new play area completely assembled by my eager little engineers.

They were also in it.

Seth was on the phone talking to "Space Commander" while Luke drove the ship. I put Eli in the Playzone with them and grabbed my camera.


"Yea, Space Commander, we're getting close to an unknown planet, what are your orders?"


"Right. The temperature gauge is reading hot."

Take a look at the picture I took of part of the box. Notice the second point where it mentions how much fun the phone is.


Who would've know they were referring to the 8 and 4 year-old siblings in the house?

I brought the camera into my study to upload the pictures, and when I returned to the living room, it was much darker. The boys had pulled down all of the blinds and closed the curtain over the glass door.


"Uh, Space Commander? Our pilot is hanging on to the outside of the ship, but is being sucked in by a black hole. What should we do?"


"He's still hanging on, but he appears to be getting sucked in farther."


"Roger that, Space Commander. Rescue efforts have been successful and we are no longer near the black hole."

They relocated to a moon and decided to take a space walk.

They left the phone in the ship.


"Yay! I have the phone! Hee Hee! *squeal*"




No comments:

Post a Comment