I also didn't get a picture of our hotel lobby. It had water falls, and fish swimming by in the streams. The boys thought it was really cool to eat breakfast surrounded by all of the nature. Eli was mesmerized by the waterfalls, and as long as he could see one, he was perfectly content while everyone else ate pancakes and eggs.
I did take a picture of the boys in their bed one night before they went to sleep.

I also took a picture of all the goodies we bought at the book fair.

Ignore the Krispy Kremes beside the table. The Hot Now sign was on. We had to get them, so as not to upset the balance of the universe.
We all had a good time at the conference, but it wore us out. We had to be up by 6:30 in order to make it to the first session. The boys and I were ready to crash by 8:00pm. We're not used to getting up early!
We got rid of cable a while ago, so having it at the hotel was a special treat for the boys. We watched Iron Chef every night while we were there. When we were packing up to leave, Luke said, "I don't want to go home. I want to stay here for 40 days." When I asked him why, he said, "So I can watch Food Network."
No comments:
Post a Comment